kyiv podcast

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Guilty pleasures

What part of the brain makes us like things that we are also ashamed of?
If anyone knows, let it know that this podcast was made in it's honour.

A slew of contributors helped put this one together, man, this was a lot of fun.

So turn up the volume, dance in your socks and undies, and if anyone comes over, just say "the dog did it"


LISTEN UP!

Tracklist
David Dundas- Jeans on
Donna Lewis- Always and forever
Pete Townsend- Let my love open the door
The smiths- Half a person
Baccara- the devil sent you to Loredo
Buster Poindexter- Hot hot hot
Leo Sayer- you make me feel like dancing
Jimmy Buffet- Escape

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! i'm famous!!!! hmm maybe that's my least embarrassing request but it certainly calls to mind a super DUPER embarrassing awkward stage in my life...has it finished yet? thank you miss lady...you made my night. your level of ferosh has quadrupled!!! SHA-ZAM!!!

September 17, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger maire said...

that was GREAT. brought back so many, nerdy memories.

i hate to admit i know this, however, being in nerd mode, i must: the 'pina colada' song was by rupert holmes, not jimmy buffet.

jimmy was responsible for lots of other embarrassing tunes, but not that one.

oh, and we had an extended dance-version of the blue jean song long before such things even existed! verses included, 'i put my sock on...i put my other sock on' and 'i put my sneaker on...i put my other sneaker on.'

September 19, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home